The original Auto-5 shotgun, designed by John M. Browning, is a legend in the hunting and shooting industry. Although the original design is no longer produced, Browning’s introduction of the new A5 a few years ago filled the demand of shooters wanting a shotgun built in the classic design of the Auto-5.
In 2016, Browning added to the A5 line with the introduction of the A5 Sweet Sixteen. The new gun brought back memories for many shooters and hunters of the days of shooting the original Sweet 16 Auto-5 in upland and small game fields. The new model was an instant success with many consumers.
New for 2017, Browning is expanding the line to include the A5 High Grade Hunter. This new 12-gauge model features special engraving that depicts pheasants on the left side and mallards on the right side, all surrounded by intricate scrollwork on a blued finish. The stock is Grade 2.5 walnut with sharp 22 lines-per-inch checkering and a rich gloss finish. Available in 26” or 28” barrel lengths, the suggested retail price is $1,859.99.
- Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy receiver with a gloss black finish
- Lightweight profile barrel with a flat ventilated rib and gloss blued finish
- 12-gauge, 3” chamber
- Recoil-operated Kinematic Drive action
- Shim adjustment for length of pull, cast and drop
- Vector Pro Lengthened Forcing Cone
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes
- Inflex recoil pad
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- ABS storage case
For more information on Browning products, please visit the website at www.browning.com.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(801) 876-2711 ext. 3306
Media Relations Manager
(801) 876-2711 ext. 3229