Since sporting clays became a popular clay target shooting sport over thirty years ago, Browning has been a leader in developing shotguns specifically for this sport. Continuing in the tradition, Browning is adding a new model to the line of shotguns tailored to the sporting clays shooter.
For 2017, the new Citori 725 Sporting Golden Clays Sporting Clays over and under shotgun has been introduced. The receiver features a silver nitride finish with handsome gold accented engraving. The stock and forearm are carved from grade V/VI walnut with close radius pistol grip and palm swell and features a gloss oil finish. The new Citori 725 Sporting Golden Clays will be offered with 30” or 32” barrel lengths with a suggested retail price of $5,349.99.
- Steel low profile receiver
- Barrels with ventilated top and side ribs, ported with high post top rib
- Fire Lite Mechanical Trigger System
- Hammer ejectors
- Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Inflex recoil pad
- Vector Pro lengthened Forcing cones
- Five Invector-DS extended choke tubes
- Hiviz® Pro-Comp fiber-optic sight and ivory mid-bead
For more information on Browning products, please visit the website at www.browning.com.
Citori 725 Golden Clays
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Media Relations Manager
(801) 876-2711 ext. 3229